Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

As always with moments like that, I always try to imagine how I'd feel if that decision went against us at the other end. My first reaction would be to tell Ederson to concentrate better and not be so distracted by opposition blockers, and my second thought would be a reluctant admittance that you can't really rule goals out for someone just standing near the keeper. So yeah, fair enough. Happens about 50 times per weekend up and down the land in all four tiers. And to be fair none of the Wolves players were up in arms, just Gary O'Neill.

Nowhere near good enough atm.
Its quite amazing we have 20 points from 8 games as we have not been great in any this season and are squeaking through games, with some luck, to pick up wins.
Today was the same problems, go behind with a first shot, lack of any pace, creativity or end product and no legs in midfield so too easy to counter.
Lewis is not a RB, Mr Whippy should not be a starter, Doku and Savinho are not there yet, potential in both but a sever lack of a cutting edge/decision making and both should not be starting together and Haaland again invisible and unable to get involved in the game.
Its down to very poor management in the transfer market over the last few years and it must be the weakest squad quality wise we have had for some time. No 2nd striker after selling Alvarez is baffling.
And i know we scored from our 18th corner today, but our set pieces are woeful and such a waste given how many we get.

Posted in match thread we got away with that the easy decision all round would have been to disallow it once Var recommended a review fair play to ref standing by his decision,some you get some you dont today was our day thank fuck but it’ll boil huge amounts of piss so I’m even more delighted..
Apparently the ref disallowed it and it was var that told him to go and have a look so he changed his decision.

Papered over the cracks there.
Absolutely dreadful performance.
KDB can’t come back quick enough
Something has got to change.
Same issues week in week out….
Wingers wrong (whoever it is)
No Foden
Rico not a RB
Gungo as pale imitation of previous
1st shot on target concede
So easy to play against in transition
Haaland less than 10 touches
18 corners today (the goal was the 1st time we looked dangerous. There is no variation whatsoever. Who the fuck is our set piece coach)!
2 direct free kicks in great positions were pathetic and it did not look like they knew how was taking it.
That said, top (somehow).
Spot on with everything you said, there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.