Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We have had it confirmed today that Micah Richard’s is a fucking Judas and no longer has to be given the benefit of any doubt re any allegiances he may have.
Yep, whilst I’m not a fan of the ‘dipper petition’ route I would be very supportive of fans rep with the club outing Richard’s from any role he may have with the club, esp if remunerated

VAR didn't intervene to give the goal. It merely invited the on-field referee to decide as his vision at the time was blocked by several players. Well done, Chris Kavanagh.

To those saying we played badly, the stats prove otherwise. Touches in the opposition box WW 4-83 MC: shots at goal WW 3-22 MC; Corners WW1-18 MC. Enough said. By the way, was EH actually playing? Would love to know his touch count.

Yes it did! The goal was disallowed on the pitch. They even announced in the stadium VAR checking disallowed goal.

I couldn't give a fuck if we played shit, really shit or absolutely shit.
The table says we're top, the records show we got 3pts.
Don't pundits and comms usually say if the red cartel teams win in the last minute it's the sign of champions?

Not today. We was straight to jail, do not pass go or collect 200 quid. The state of the football media is a joke. And big meeks is just a sky sports media whore, stop reading the script and tell us what you really feel.

Super fuckin city.
Good post.

Was the inquest for offside or impeding the keeper. Micah seems convinced about the latter but I’m not even sure that’s what VAR was looking at.

Micah doesn't seem convinced about anything other than being off-beam almost 100%.

With support like his, who really needs enemies.

Bloody irritating stooge.

Was the inquest for offside or impeding the keeper. Micah seems convinced about the latter but I’m not even sure that’s what VAR was looking at.
Think the inquest was for offside.

The on field referee gave the goal.

I think the linesman possibly flagged for offside (Bernado).

So VAR advised the ref to take another look.

Hence why he gave the TV hand drawing thing that they do then point to the centre circle, thus awarding the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.