Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

The Match Day forum from page 169 is fucking hilarious… the emotion and confusion of a last minute goal - no goal - goal LOL

It was a midnight brawl before that, as well.

IMG-3457.jpg

The Premier leagues official twitter match centre has reported..

"Stones’ goal was disallowed on-field due to Bernardo Silva being in an offside position and in the goalkeeper’s line of vision. The VAR deemed Bernardo Silva wasn’t in the line of vision and had no impact on the goalkeeper and recommended an on-field review. The referee overturned his original decision and a goal was awarded."

Which if correct explains why it was overturned, because the onfied ref made the incorrect call and VAR was actually over turning it.

I couldn't get a stream going so couldn't say how it looked but interesting if true. Makes sense in that context

Some of the comments about Doku were gross, by the way. If you can't see what he brings to us, then I don't know what to tell you. Is he frustrating at times? Yes, but he demands so much attention, and that's evident in Josko's goal. I'm very curious as to why Pep switched him and Savio—Shoutout to Semedo, though, who defended exceptionally well all game.

I went to his thread to comment on this and still can't understand why I've been banned from that thread when I've consistently defended him throughout his career at City. @Ric
It’s because the soft arses slagging players off are very quick on the report function - as they are soft arses

wow
do you say thank you “after you have sex with your partner?
wow
do you say thank you “after you have sex with your partner?
No need to be sensitive. If you think that was great football, happy for you. But there are plenty of other comments saying the same. Great to win, but didn’t play a great game. What’s wrong with pointing that out and being honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.