Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

This was a masterpiece of how ineffectual we became. Some say It is Rodri missing, or KdB missing, or Gundo and Mateo not good in the MF, or Rico not being a RB, etc but for me it is solely Pep driving the biggest square peg in the smallest round hole playing Erling in this set up or against this defensive set up. I just want to see Pep not starting him and to see how the opposition teams readjust, because right now it is 99% teams playing this way against us. He became totally irrelevant and this is becoming less and less his kind of game. Some say we are not playing to his strength, but how on earth you do it when teams defend like almost every single game this season.

Feeling for Wolves...................yeah right, FECK YOU AND YOUR MOANING MEADIA LOVERS.

Anybody is good on a day, just that the result goes against us.
If 99% of teams play this way I’m not sure he”ll be happy not starting 99% of games.

These posters moaning we're playing shit.
We're top of the league and unbeaten.

Honestly I can't stop laughing at their entitled moronic posts.

Yes but it was a hard watch you must agree?

Well, maybe. But doesn't it make you wonder what we do to the league when we actually start playing well?

Some of the comments about Doku were gross, by the way. If you can't see what he brings to us, then I don't know what to tell you. Is he frustrating at times? Yes, but he demands so much attention, and that's evident in Josko's goal. I'm very curious as to why Pep switched him and Savio—Shoutout to Semedo, though, who defended exceptionally well all game.

I went to his thread to comment on this and still can't understand why I've been banned from that thread when I've consistently defended him throughout his career at City. @Ric
'Gross'? Christ, get over yourself. I was on the thread and he got some stick, but nowhere near as much as the fella on the other wing who got called out for diving.

You must have been right over the top to get banned from the Matchday Thread though. There's some right over the top stuff on there, but a lot of it is heat of the moment and that passion is what makes the game what it is.

So, what post was it you were banned for?

Amazing how often the commentators watching the game don't seem to be aware of these 'on-field decisions' and then after the game it turns out that whatever makes the VAR team look the most competent is shared as if it was fact. Did anyone else see an offside flag or offside decision from the referee? Everything I saw suggested the ref gave it and was told to go to the monitor by VAR who presumably thought there was a reason to disallow it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.