Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Amazing how often the commentators watching the game don't seem to be aware of these 'on-field decisions' and then after the game it turns out that whatever makes the VAR team look the most competent is shared as if it was fact. Did anyone else see an offside flag or offside decision from the referee? Everything I saw suggested the ref gave it and was told to go to the monitor by VAR who presumably thought there was a reason to disallow it.
I didn't see the flag go up but it was flagged offside on the pitch according to the commentators over here (during the game before VAR intervened). VAR suggested the ref review it and he overturned the decision.

Don’t understand the controversy about this goal at all

Did Bernardo bump the keeper? Yes. Is he allowed to? Yes. If he wasn’t there would be a penalty for every corner given in the league. Defenders bump the attackers out of the way every striker

Can’t be offside until stones heads the ball. By which time he isn’t interfering any stretch of the imagination

Unlikely, agreed, but not as sure a thing as it would have been a couple of seasons back. And Chelsea are on the up, no question. Those three points at Stamford Bridge when they were still sorting themselves out are going to look more and more precious as time goes on, I think.
Maresca should be in with a shout for the city job for me , he’s an under the radar shout for the job

Amazing how often the commentators watching the game don't seem to be aware of these 'on-field decisions' and then after the game it turns out that whatever makes the VAR team look the most competent is shared as if it was fact. Did anyone else see an offside flag or offside decision from the referee? Everything I saw suggested the ref gave it and was told to go to the monitor by VAR who presumably thought there was a reason to disallow it.
Makes sense as to why Wolves fans celebrated

Don’t understand the controversy about this goal at all

Did Bernardo bump the keeper? Yes. Is he allowed to? Yes. If he wasn’t there would be a penalty for every corner given in the league. Defenders bump the attackers out of the way every striker

Can’t be offside until stones heads the ball. By which time he isn’t interfering any stretch of the imagination

Spot on

It's not off-side in any way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.