Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Who do we miss most, Rodri for the control, Kev for the creativity, or maybe even
Ake for his defending? Personally I think Kev.

Amazing how often the commentators watching the game don't seem to be aware of these 'on-field decisions' and then after the game it turns out that whatever makes the VAR team look the most competent is shared as if it was fact. Did anyone else see an offside flag or offside decision from the referee? Everything I saw suggested the ref gave it and was told to go to the monitor by VAR who presumably thought there was a reason to disallow it.

Yes, the referee disallowed the goal. They announced in the stadium “VAR checking disallowed goal” which could be heard on the TV too.

It was as their goalie saved everything we hit. Apart from the first 6 minutes we controlled the game and got our just rewards at the death.
For posters to say we played shit was very odd.
Sa against brentford couldnt have saved a wrecking ball, managed to turn into prime buffon today

'Gross'? Christ, get over yourself. I was on the thread and he got some stick, but nowhere near as much as the fella on the other wing who got called out for diving.

You must have been right over the top to get banned from the Matchday Thread though. There's some right over the top stuff on there, but a lot of it is heat of the moment and that passion is what makes the game what it is.

So, what post was it you were banned for?
If he repeats it he'll get banned in this thread too.. haha.. ;-)

( Go on tell us...)

Just to be clear...
Micah Richards is a ARSENAL FAN. No if or buts. He has never hid this fact.
Yes he played for City and is viewed as a City biased presenter. But he is not.

When you view any of his comments with the above info, what he has ever said makes more sense.
He likes City and has his history, but never make the mistake he is a fan.
No but he's an 'ambassador' for the club if I'm not mistaken... I know, nearly as laughable as his bandwagon jumping punditry.

Says a lot about him that he finds it hard to comment positively on the club who he should owe his professional career to, arsenal fan or not.

VAR didn't intervene to give the goal. It merely invited the on-field referee to decide as his vision at the time was blocked by several players. Well done, Chris Kavanagh.

To those saying we played badly, the stats prove otherwise. Touches in the opposition box WW 4-83 MC: shots at goal WW 3-22 MC; Corners WW1-18 MC. Enough said. By the way, was EH actually playing? Would love to know his touch count.

Also, i think VAR was looking to see if Silva fouled the keeper, ITS A GOAL now fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.