Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

It was as their goalie saved everything we hit. Apart from the first 6 minutes we controlled the game and got our just rewards at the death.
For posters to say we played shit was very odd.

We played the team with statistically the worst defence in the league and didn't create a clear-cut chance until the 95th minute.

Concerns are entirely warranted.

NBC commentary talking shite. Bernie is onsides when he's jockeying then gets out of the way, stones heads it, then Bernie is offsides as stones heads it but is not interfering with play
To be fair, he's corrected himself a few minutes later

We‘re obviously absolutely miles off it at the moment. Have to just hope/trust its the usual autumn blues and that we‘ll kick on at some point.
Bit hard to see at the moment though.

I've looked down the back of my settee and I've found not one, but two fucks. That said I'm not giving them to anybody.
We played awful not one player stood out and many were missing but you know what....... see first paragraph because when on the last day of the season this could be all important.

Get in Johnny, Johnny Stones.

We‘re obviously absolutely miles off it at the moment. Have to just hope/trust its the usual autumn blues and that we‘ll kick on at some point.
Bit hard to see at the moment though.
Fortunately us being miles off it is us leading the table.
Can’t wait to kick on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.