Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I've looked down the back of my settee and I've found not one, but two fucks. That said I'm not giving them to anybody.
We played awful not one player stood out and many were missing but you know what....... see first paragraph because when on the last day of the season this could be all important.

Get in Johnny, Johnny Stones.
Josko was class as was Grealish when he came on.

A great win but we're not playing at all well, struggling to create many clear scoring opportunities. We need Kev back ASAP because without him Erling looks hopeless may as well have not been on the pitch today. Rico my motm, was everywhere and barely misplaced a pass all game. Just getting over the line at present, need to improve massively

Isn't that the tool from AFTV?

Surprised this **** still shows his face. Or has time to for that matter, he’s normally too busy twatting his Mrs.

That same thing happens on every corner in every game. He’s not in the keepers way and there’s no chance the keeper is coming that far for the cross with 4 of his own defenders between himself and stones.

Pig of a performance over all in my opinion. Awful goal to concede and we never really flowed or looked sharp. Our shots by and large were tame and we lacked conviction. However, we stuck at it and won ugly.

Two fingers to you, you bus parking wankers.

Up the fucking controversial goal scoring 115 APT ruining blues.

We played the team with statistically the worst defence in the league and didn't create a clear-cut chance until the 95th minute.

Concerns are entirely warran
do not know what clear cut chance mean to you. You do not have many such in games like this. Yet 2/3 Savinho chances, Dias shot, Bernardo twice at least (second half block been great action), few great one touch actions within penalty box that could end up in a great chance other time around or nice cut backs by Grealish or Doku.

You make your judgment of the team out of expectations that are unrealistic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.