Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We played the team with statistically the worst defence in the league and didn't create a clear-cut chance until the 95th minute.

Concerns are entirely warranted.
I agree that there are concerns, but we created plenty of chances in the first half and generally played great, which is why Pep's decision to swap Doku and Savinho's positions is so baffling.

Fortunately us being miles off it is us leading the table.
Can’t wait to kick on!
Which is great, of course. And it‘s testimony to the spirit of the team that we keep picking up points late on. And no-one in their right mind would bet against us, even if we don’t pick things up.
But the performances at the moment are fairly toss - and a million miles from the standards we‘ve set over the past few years.

I look at situations like this and apply 2 methods of review: A. The gut no blue bias view of a sport i've followed for 45+ years and played in for alot of those. 2. If this exact same scenario played out with jerseys reversed how would i respond.

1. In this case Bernie was musheling around with Sa but i feel when it came to the ability to see and be in position to make the save... Its fair it wasn't chalked off. Bernie got out of the way.

2. If we'd been scored on just like this I'd have zero issue and wouldn't be fuming that a wolves player had interfered.

Its an either or goal... I was already resigned that it was chalked off anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.