Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

How shit are Wolves. No desire to do anything other than defend. Three shots at home all game and none on target in the second half. Shameful time wasting from the first minute yet nothing added on for it. Tactical fake injuries so team talks can be given and more time wasted. Another keeper holding on to the ball for 20-25 seconds without being penalised. Compare with rugby and how they stop the clock and now introducing time limits to take penalties, set scrums etc. Not at our best but we lost at Wolves last year with a similar performance. Still coming to terms with the loss of Rodri but I trust the players to work it out. And no debate over the winner, 100% the right decision.

What a strange place Wolverhampton is. Imagine if every bar in Manchester City Centre said no to letting fans from another City in. I can’t get my head around that nowadays. Premier Inn even closed their bar! Loads of fans walking round in the pissing rain getting turned away from pubs. Bonkers. Bizarrely the one next to the ground which was clearly a Wolves pub didn’t have the restriction!

All shops and cafe’s at the station closed after the game too!

Bit OTT.
One of the biggest shitholes in the country

This team cost me £260 today, instead of me relaxing with a comfortable win I was nervously watching TV at my dads, what I didn’t notice was my dog had sneaked into the kitchen climbed up via a chair onto the counter and ate 3 fucking Eccles cakes! They contain raisins which are toxic to dogs, so I’ve spent the last few hours at the emergency vets to get her treated, sort it out Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.