Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

What a strange place Wolverhampton is. Imagine if every bar in Manchester City Centre said no to letting fans from another City in. I can’t get my head around that nowadays. Premier Inn even closed their bar! Loads of fans walking round in the pissing rain getting turned away from pubs. Bonkers. Bizarrely the one next to the ground which was clearly a Wolves pub didn’t have the restriction!

All shops and cafe’s at the station closed after the game too!

Bit OTT.
Yep - what a strange place indeed. We walked back to the station with a lot of Wolves fans around us going on about the 115 charges, cheating, buying VAR decisions - honestly - a little bit of self-reflection might explain why they are bottom of the table.

Hoped to get something to eat before getting the train, but everything was shut and looked like everyone had left Wolverhampton by 4pm - and I don't blame them.

It's a weird shite away 'end'/side to try and create any kind of atmosphere - but banging on the box windows as we left was kind of pathetically fun.

Nothing like a last second winner - and from Sir Jonathan Stones. Fighting till the end...what's not to fucking love?

You're comments on Haaland are beyond bizarre. Is that really your take or have you hooked me in?
Haha. Haaland was literally a ghost out there, and the fact that people like you still defend him is admirable. He's on his way to being the best goal scorer of all time, but he shouldn't be above getting taken off when he looks as uninterested and, more importantly, as ineffective as he was yesterday.

Micah Richards apparently identifies as a pundit these days, his arse cheeks must be sore from sitting on that fence!
A very wide fence with the size of his arse, the man is a clown and his punditry is embarrassing, just like his attempts of being a "professional" footballer.

Given how shit we have played at times this season, and the fact that we are currently a “1 shot, 1 goal” defence, it is amazing we are in 2nd place, by 1 pt and a few goals!

Doesn’t feel like anyone is clicking (yet) this season, and we have lost our best player (yeah, I said it!) for the season and our assists talisman has been injured for awhile, so we should improve soon as injured players recover and out of form players (yes, I’m looking at you Gundo & Phil) gain some form!
If we can keep in touch until January it will be a huge bonus, a couple of good signings and players coming back from injury and loss of form and we could be ready for a big push for the run in.

A very wide fence with the size of his arse, the man is a clown and his punditry is embarrassing, just like his attempts of being a "professional" footballer.
Come on, he did win motm in the 6-1 at OT!! I think he’s trying too hard to not be seen as “City Ambassador” but comes across more as “City Embarrasser” trying to straddle the fence with his one blue, one red cheek, but it just reveals how much of an “Arse” he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.