Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Given how shit we have played at times this season, and the fact that we are currently a “1 shot, 1 goal” defence, it is amazing we are in 2nd place, by 1 pt and a few goals!

Doesn’t feel like anyone is clicking (yet) this season, and we have lost our best player (yeah, I said it!) for the season and our assists talisman has been injured for awhile, so we should improve soon as injured players recover and out of form players (yes, I’m looking at you Gundo & Phil) gain some form!

I like the way Pep is nursing Foden and Stones into this season. Kevs had another month off after barely kicking a ball. Nathan and Oscar have been absent through injury. McAtee tearing it up in tge U21s. All 6 now ready to come back in and wind up through to the start of the new year giving us different options. Every other teams first 11 will be blowing up and we should be fresh and good to go. I think that's the plan anyway.

I think the only way we can win the league this season is being solid at the back and stealing wins. We look vulnerable. I’d love to see Nunes have a run of games. Maybe he can bring a bit of energy we lack

Hopefully Kev is back this week. Badly Missing his creativity. I know he’s not been great so far (compared to his usual performances), but he does give us drive, and keeps us on the front foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.