Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

I thought sterling played well today...I have continually had reservations about Ilky however. But Sane has an attitude problem but he look of it...his talent is beyond doubt but there is clearly a problem which Pep has hinted at last season and now this season.

Really? (RE Sane) I havent heard anything from Pep about him, only Pep being pissed off with Mendy mobile usage.

This is totally subjective and speculative, but Sane has the demeanour of someone who doesnt have a high work ethic in training. Polar opposite to someone like Kompany. I could be wrong.

Surprise surprise, the media are now in full flow dipper wankfest mode. Season and title is theirs now. We might as well give up.
Absolute cnuts!!!
Let’s go forward and smash the next twats put in front of us.
Newcastle need putting back in their box!!

I know it was a different team we played but I thought last weeks side we put out looked better balanced, more solid, moved the ball quicker and created more.

We were simply not there today. Not going to blame the referee, we got several freekicks in dangerous areas and the goal that was conceded could have been conceded in the situation before if it wasn't for Ederson's save. The defence was in shambles today apart from Laporte.

Some worrying points:
Mendy's defensive skills (albeit fantastic crosses)
Sané seems complacent/not up for it
Also there are occasions where I feel that Dinho/Gundo are not comfortable when put under pressure and we tend to get countered at

Hopefully just a blip and at least we didn't lose. Time to wake up now though.

The pitch looked very patchy/slow and bumpy on TV, don't know if this was the case and affected our normal passing game.

Need to look at today's result in the context of a full seasons campaign. We deserved 3 points, but how many of you would have taken 7 from Arse away, Huddersfield at home and Wolves away

A fast start is important we all know that but after 10 games we will get a better idea of how we sit how we are playing and how likely sides like Liverpool will challenge.

Manure from memory had good starts in the past two seasons but dropped off relatively quickly.

7 points from 3 games is ok , of course we would prefer 9 but we will get results like this and on the balance of play I thought Wolves were fortunate to get a point.

Forget the handball.... What's the point of having a "referee's assistant" if he's in line but can't spot an obvious offside?
If him and Atkinson are amongst the best officials we've got, what chance is there for the lower leagues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.