Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

On another day that is a 3-1 or 4-1 victory , but congrats to Wolves for attempting to play the right way , we were wasteful in front of goal and paid the price , not a bad performance from ou rlads and Wolves will take points from plenty of teams playing in that way. Now i understand why the Dippers venomously refused VAR this season they have benefited from two off side goals already and we have conceded a offside and handball goal , quite sure Scudamore will want a closer title race this season and it looks like the PGMOL will assist in every possible way, i am actually quite looking forward to the Dippers getting all excited by April getting the T-shirts printed only for their team to shit their pants when they get near the finishing line, baiting Dippers is all part of lifes rich tapestry :)

Surprise surprise, the media are now in full flow dipper wankfest mode. Season and title is theirs now. We might as well give up.
Absolute cnuts!!!
Let’s go forward and smash the next twats put in front of us.
Newcastle need putting back in their box!!

Even if we thrasehd everyone for every single game leading to our game against Liverpool, I still would not think we've got anything "in the bag". That's highly naive.

For me it was only "clearly handball" after the second or third replay in slow mo.
time for you to change your glasses , the first time in real time the hand ball is shown from the wrong side , the second it is shown from the linesman's side it is obvious as it is beneath his body in clear view , nearly every player is on the blind side so they did not shout

BBC website “Laporte rescues draw for Champions City at newly promoted Wolves” Rescues ??? Dominated possession, shots, shots on goal, hit the woodwork three times and were on the wrong end of a offside hand ball goal. I guess the truth makes poor headlines

clear enough if VAR was in place, not blaming the officials as it was hard to see, and the reason it should be in operation
With the benefit of slo mo and different angles, it is obvious so, of course it would be clear if VAR were being used, but it wasn't. I doubt many thought it were handball seeing it real time, so I dont blame the lino or ref for not seeing it either.

With the benefit of slo mo and different angles, it is obvious so, of course it would be clear if VAR were being used, but it wasn't. I doubt many thought it were handball seeing it real time, so I dont blame the lino or ref for not seeing it either.

but all the more reason to bring it in

time for you to change your glasses , the first time in real time the hand ball is shown from the wrong side , the second it is shown from the linesman's side it is obvious as it is beneath his body in clear view , nearly every player is on the blind side so they did not shout

Dont need glasses, from the tv pictures that were broadcast, I doubt many saw handball. It was only when the commentators mentioned it and we started to see different angles did it become apparent

DlcmLSwXoAE1v1t

BBC website “Laporte rescues draw for Champions City at newly promoted Wolves” Rescues ??? Dominated possession, shots, shots on goal, hit the woodwork three times and were on the wrong end of a offside hand ball goal. I guess the truth makes poor headlines
We came from behind so in that respect the quote is correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.