Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

He was good apart from the time he had to defend? He got away with one or two things too. He ws still better than Mendy though.

I don't to come across as negative as I thought, on the whole, we were good. Very good when you consider the context (players missing, first game of the season etc..). It was a tough game. I thought Wolves defended very well and their level of fitness was very high. That will be one of our toughest games of the season. To come through it with three points is a big thing for us. We are already three points up on last season.

Our entire team looked ropey while Wolves were pouring down our left flank and putting in cross after cross unchallenged. Not really sure how you can expect any defender to look comfortable in that scenario. Haven't seen anybody slating KDB on here seeing it was him that got mugged off in the run up to the cross for their goal.

I’ve been vocal in criticising Stones in last year but slagging him off after that performance is just daft.

Great first half. Poor second.
Liked the Square defensive formation.
But some problems remained.
- Mendy. Useless. Always on the wrong side of his opponent
- Wingers and KDB need to track back and get to the edge of the penalty are when an opposition wide player gets to the byline and pick up players arriving in the penalty area.
- if you play a more defensive formation, then we need to knock the ball down the channels more and NOT always pass it out to the flanks.

Asside from the penalty that a blind man could have given Marriner gave us nothing. Jesus and Foden got a right battering over 90 mins.

Marriner is always guilty of letting us get kicked to fuck, them books our players the minute they react. We really do have some corrupt awful officials in this country.

Nobody is good enough to replace Aguero but Jesus did so much tonight he would be hard to replace too. Got his goal. What more do you want
I don’t want him to waste so many chances and make the wrong decisions regularly.
Don’t get me wrong. He’s a good player. I see him as a £40m player who would walk into most teams but he’s not good enough to be our main man. Hoping he’ll prove me wrong this season.

I've never knocked his work rate, he puts a good shift in just dont see him as a natural goal scorer a player we need to reach 18-20 goals without Aguero its tough

Good job our midfield cash in all im saying otherwise we miss to many opertunities in ftont of goal

Gabby needs 4 shots to bag 1 somthing has to change especially if he wants to be No 1

He’s currently on for scoring about 60 this season, extrapolating the data from this match you are criticising him for.

I love Gabby for what it's worth

Gets kicked to feck and bounces back time and time again and get his goals. Hes different to Kun, so are many. He is off to a flyer and hopefully we see a whole lot more of this.

Text book hold up play to allow the other 3 do their thing. Sterling was off it for me in comparison.

Not bad, considering we were only founded in 2008.
On the American stream when they were talking about that, Tyler mentioned that’s about the same time we got our money. I’m not a fan of the media bias threads but I do knowledge he’s a prick

During the game, the commentator was desperate for Wolves to get a late win.
Yes the uber bitter & not very professional Tyler, as always desperate for FFP cheats Wolves to beat totally exonerated City, mentioned 27 million when Torres came on several times but not 36.5 million for 13yr old Fabio Silva. Said Walker could be off for violent conduct you know for diddley squat and KDB was play-acting to run the clock down. When Jesus scored at the end his pause was of a man at the vets being told his dog has to be put down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.