Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

He was off balance too with Foden trying to win the ball back. One of them things, definitely not intentional
Hats off to Wolves last night. I think they only conceded two fouls and at no point did the game threaten to boil over. We picked up one unfortunate injury but the last thing we needed was to face another aggressive side like Leeds United.

Zinchenko's won header for KDB goal was pure class. He seems to be getting better because he is being given a chance.
Was never a real fan tbh but the last 6 months or so he seems to be coming on and am appreciating his input more. It's the negative back passes that seem to undermine a few seconds of good work that niggles me. But then I'm sat in front of a screen.

Did anyone happen to see how the security guy in JL9 was?
Did he end up breaking his leg/ankle?

Ederson 7/10 - should have done better with their goal but made some good saves in the second half

Cancelo 6/10 - thought he was caught up the field far too often, still assisted Sterling's goal
Fernandinho 6/10 - same as Cancelo, seemed to be caught out a few times but didn't do much wrong
Laporte 7/10 - not much to say, just did his job well
Zinchenko 7/10 - was given a bit of trouble by Chiquinho initially but stayed calmed and looked handy

Rodri 7/10 - sat comfortably and kept everyone else pretty organised
Bernardo 7/10 - quietly got on his with his job, assisted Kevin's first
Gundogan 7/10 - looked more like himself tonight, which was nice to see

Sterling 7/10 - full Raheem tonight, did everything (absolutely everything) on the checklist
De Bruyne 10/10 - I mean, come on
Foden 6/10 - did well enough, I thought, should have scored in the second half

give great credit to kdb, was and has been outstanding. The all round performance was good in general, that was supposed to be a tough game and we made it look easy. If i am going to be critical its the amount of chances we miss. Sterling should have had hatrick and from his body language when he does score id say hes off in the summer. Foden was guilty to, unlike him normally puts chances like that away. Lets be honest we could have hit double figures, great performance, onwards!!!!

I'm sure they do. But it will never happen. Name one match in the history of this game where every player has had a 10 out 10 performance. I'm fucking sick of fans and pundits putting the boot in when a player is below par when we have crushed someone. To many perfect twats on here. Fuck off
I’d give KDB 10 out of 10 tonight.

I‘m sorry you can’t take criticism of our players. They, like us, aren’t perfect.

I will decline your invitation to fuck off, but thanks for the offer.

He’s a decent commentator that Bill Leslie and Hinchcliffe was surprisingly gushing last night.
We’re seeing a lot of that now in the media….but only because they have too (begrudgingly) they’d be cutting their own noses off & damaging the product if they didn’t celebrate a team sweeping everyone aside to win their fourth title in five years, there’s a similar attitude about Haaland, they’ll pick holes until he rams their shite back down their throats (see Pep previously)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.