Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Was a fuckin brilliant all around team title winnin performance tonight,they all didnt stop graftin from first min,slapped in 5 goals,cant rearly ask for a better game,the whole team was on it from start to finnish,kev was a machine tonight,loved his haaland celebration after his 3rd,them 2 on a pitch together is goin to be frightenin,get in there blues

I'm actually gobsmacked at the performance of De Bruyne. I say this a lot, but as much as the undeniable skill of the man, he's an absolute bloody minded bastard too
It's no coincidence his form and his work rate go hand in hand, tremendous stuff.

Okay. Let me flip it around. What would honestly give that overall performance out of 10? There were 4 or 5 players who had, at best, very quiet games tonight. I won't name them, but we all know who they are. When you have a third of the team playing below par, there's no way you can give it a 9 or 10 out of 10.

And don't get me wrong. I'll gladly take a couple more rubbish performances like that between now and sunday week!

;-)
I have no words

That pundit has just said “West Ham are not no easy team”… I don’t even understand what she means by that

We should sell sterling ASAP. His missing-goal performance always makes me feel disgusting.

Oh fuck off. After that performance that's your takeaway? Fucking embarrassing the amount of so called supporters who's only response to a de bruyne masterclass and 1-5 away win in a title run in is to slag off a player who has contributed massively to 3 titles in the last 4 years... And that's not even including his goals this season.

You're not the only one, but get fucked you embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.