Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

He will never silence all the doubters because some of those doubters are silly cunts and there ain’t nothing you can do to when dealing with silly cunts.
That's bollocks really.
Fans have opinions and are free to express it without you coming out with that.
I don't know any City who doesn't want Grealish to do better for the team.
ie. More goals and assists.

That's bollocks really.

Thanks. His post wasn't even worth a reply but some fans takes everything personally for some reason, like I would want Grealish to fail. Not being able to express your thoughts or a bit of light criticism before someone immediately calls you a **** is just laughable really, what are we, cult members?

Not sure what game you watched.

Jack was outstanding yesterday.

He drifted to central (ish) positions much more than he ever has for us and was confident to run at the opposition from those positions, showing good directness and forward excellent feet at times.

The goal wasn’t just a “tap in”. Watch his movement, timing, strength and deft finish.

Even the blinkered bellends on MOTD could see how well he played.

That's why I said he did fine yesterday and I'm sure he will do a lot more this coming season, he's a quality footballer, but I'm still not convinced how he fits our gameplay or will be able to bench all the players I mentioned, long-term.

That's bollocks really.
Yeah, it’s bollocks in your head because you’re one of those i’m referring to.
@crossbar don't worry about not replying. Class off 22 rarely have anything interesting to say anyway.

Yeah, it’s bollocks in your head because you’re one of those i’m referring to.
@crossbar don't worry about not replying. Class off 22 rarely have anything interesting to say anyway.

Funny. Is that why you got all wind up about my post?
People like you are a big problem in forums where different opinions should be welcomed for an open debate, but you're trying to force an opinion corridor on everyone. It's toxic. Congratulations.

Funny. Is that why you got all wind up about my post?
People like you are a big problem in forums where different opinions should be welcomed for an open debate, but you're trying to force an opinion corridor on everyone. It's toxic. Congratulations.
Err, thanks, I think.
I force fuck all on anybody and folk are open to post whatever they want whenever they want.
If I think it’s a lot of shite then I’ll say that and that goes both ways.
Toxic? Sounds like a football forum may be a bit much for some.

A bit shocked to see the match thread. After watching the game, some things are quite clear. Going 2-0 with a red card so early killed all intent. Halaand will get better and better, the rest of the team will take more time. Given the extent of the effort required to sustain this part of the season, it’s quite ok to go slower now, conserve energy, and avoid injuries.

Akanji will only grow, alongside the rest of the new signings. We end the day top of the PL, with a really solid performance.

People need to chill, we cannot win every game 8-0 playing samba football. Give that we scored nearly as many goals as Wolves conceded in 6 games i would say it was clinical, tactical and calm.

For Julian, more games to follow.

In conclusion, 3 points, clean sheet, good minutes, 1st place, and we move. God bless this team, and the immense happiness it gives us. Hope the rest of you blues have a lovely weekend.
Fuck the Match Thread.

I’m a glass half empty man. It’s been a decent start but the highest placed team we’ve faced is Newcastle in 10th. We’ve not had a proper test yet. We’ll know where we’re at after rags home dippers away.
Since the Newcastle game what have they done ? Had their day in the sun and done f**k all, and please don't say fat Sams missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.