Wolves (A) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Walker playing deep for this one, they've a lot of pacy forward players and midfielders that can ping a pass, get him and Eddie minding the space between our centre backs and the penalty area.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy

Dinho
Gundogan
Silva

Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Came here to post this team but you were quicker!

Wolves play better when passing it around the midfield like they did last season with good effect. Against the mighty Citizens, however, I suspect their manager will revert to a more defensive set-up like they did at home to Everton on day one, a system which their players are not comfortable with. My prediction is a 2-0 win for City much like the Arsenal game with Walker definitely starting.

Definitely our hardest match of the season to date.

Wolves will see this as a cup final and free hit all in one.

Give them a sniff and they will be all over us. We need to to start with intensity and crispness of passing - and most of all be clinical or it will be a tough day at the office

I'm not a fan of Gundo, I'd rather play David, Bernado, Fernandinho, Sane and either Marhez or Sterling in midfield

Only saw highlights of the Leicester game but they looked really unlucky.
Could be a toughie.

Very nearly knocked us out of the Carabao last year. Will be a tough game.

I think Sterling and Walker will definitely come back in, but I'm not too sure about Sane or Mahrez. I think that Aguero and Jesus did more than enough to hold onto their positions.

Tough game. Could well be a defeat or score draw this. They'll be in our faces and dirty like a Championship team, but also have some good players. I think this is tougher than Arsenal away. I think 2-2 or 3-3 with us getting pegged back late on, probably thanks to shit officials.

I think we will win but a draw would not surprise me.

I think Wolves will do ok this season. Molineux will be a tough place to go this season certainly a place that we will be hopeful of points being dropped by other top 6 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.