Wolves (A) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they play like they did in parts v Everton then we will win. Before they equalised to make it 2-2 Everton should have scored 1 if not 2. Also when 2-2 Everton had chances, give them to us and we are coming home with the points.

Us playing them last season will do us a favour as we know what we can expect more.

Attacking wise they look a half decent side however, defensively they don’t look that strong. An early goal for us should have them chasing the game, leaving them open to the counterattack. Comfortable win.

They won’t know what has hit them until it’s too late. I expect us to start quickly in this game, be 2-0 up in 20 mins and win the game comfortably.

4-1

On his day, which admittedly doesn’t come around too often, Traore is unplayable

Should be comfortable. Wolves aren't very good and for all their plaudits for their exploits in the Championship, the Premier League is a massive step up. Think we'll win by two or three and hopefully a clean sheet.

Think we'll be back to 4 at the back

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy

Fernandinho
D.Silva
Gundogan

Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Hopefully get 3 or 4 up and get some rest into fernandinho mendy and Bernardo I know it's really early in the season but think these 3 are going to be really important for us this season.

Wolves have some potential. This season is about establishing themselves but given the financial backing they've had they shouldn't be underestimated. That said, I just don't see them dominating anything. We'll need to be aggressive and maintain good possession. If we do that, I don't see anything other than a comfortable win. 3-1.

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Mendy
Bernardo Dinho Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane

Bravo, Kompany, Otamendi, Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus

Very harsh on Jesus but we need to rotate and against their wing backs the pace of sane and sterling could be key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.