Wolves (A) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
Wolves fan here.
What a refreshing forum to read! I have a little nose at most of the club forums and usually fans are very biased towards their own clubs, and have nothing good to say about the opposition but it’s not like that’s here. It’s mad really that the best team in the country don’t have big headed fans.
Maybe it’s because you have been where we are and there are some similarities between the two clubs. Personally I don’t know any wolves fans that don’t like Man City, yet I know hundreds that hate Man Utd and Liverpool!
Please don’t believe all the hype about wolves and our fans. Hardly any of us think it’s going to be easy this season, the aim is to survive and anything above 17th position would be a very welcome surprise.
As for today’s game, I can’t see us getting anything from the game result wise but we will learn some lessons for sure.
I would predict 4-1 to city but as long as we attack, don’t park the bus and make a good account of ourselves then I will be happy.
Good luck today, safe journey to your fans and hope you have a great season.
Nice post and welcome to the board although i think you will get a drubbing today good luck for the rest of season

Hi guys
Wolves fan here.
What a refreshing forum to read! I have a little nose at most of the club forums and usually fans are very biased towards their own clubs, and have nothing good to say about the opposition but it’s not like that’s here. It’s mad really that the best team in the country don’t have big headed fans.
Maybe it’s because you have been where we are and there are some similarities between the two clubs. Personally I don’t know any wolves fans that don’t like Man City, yet I know hundreds that hate Man Utd and Liverpool!
Please don’t believe all the hype about wolves and our fans. Hardly any of us think it’s going to be easy this season, the aim is to survive and anything above 17th position would be a very welcome surprise.
As for today’s game, I can’t see us getting anything from the game result wise but we will learn some lessons for sure.
I would predict 4-1 to city but as long as we attack, don’t park the bus and make a good account of ourselves then I will be happy.

Nice one.

Hi guys
Wolves fan here.
Good post mate, and I really hope that Wolves do stay up, you looked OK in the matches so far, but seemed a
bit overawed at the Premier League. I believe you'll probably be beaten today, City rarely lose to the, no offence,
'Lower' sides, but as your team is an unknown quantity, you never know.
Good luck for the season.

Hi guys
Wolves fan here.

I like what is going on at Wolves, really good manager and ambitions of breaking up the old guard who have monopoliesed the top of the Premier League.

Wolves have seen as many ups and downs as we did in the past, hopefully you will only get the ups from here on in.

anyone know what's happened to the city match day app...use to get team news sent and goal alerts...looks like it's been pulled from play store aswell

Big motorway issues on M6 closed both ways between junction 10/10a effects for southbound to junc 11/12

I think today is one of them games where we need to be very clinical especially in the first half.
We need to take our first couple of chances we then should be able to control the game all over the pitch.
Like all promoted teams we need to stop them building up a head of steam.
With that in mind I wouldn't start with Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.