Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much going right for us ahead of this game.

But we have KDB, which immediately gives me a surge of optimism.
Unless he tests positive for covid just before kick-off ... somehow none of us would be surprised ?

The logic would be both of them having had just a handful of training sessions in a new team and in a system that typically takes months to fully adapt to. I don’t think Torres will start, we have sterling and mahrez fit and available in those positions, I do think Ake will start though more out of necessity with the problems we have.
Everton for one have thrown signings straight in to good effect. I’d like to see them play especially as we have a few personnel issues at present.

How come when I and 3 others vote lose for a joke/superstition there's always 5 posters angrily asking who dared to vote lose, but now there's over 120 people voting for it everyone's looking the other way?

I feel more persecuted than Gundogan.

I don't bet against City. But if you wanted to bet on a Wolves win or a draw, considering that they played well last week while we're injury-ridden and haven't played in a month, the odds are astoundingly good. Fifteen quid on a Wolves win would make you a £100 profit if it came off. I don't understand why we're such clear favourites, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.