Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't bet against City. But if you wanted to bet on a Wolves win or a draw, considering that they played well last week while we're injury-ridden and haven't played in a month, the odds are astoundingly good. Fifteen quid on a Wolves win would make you a £100 profit if it came off. I don't understand why we're such clear favourites, personally.
You're not netting against City, you're betting against the bookies.

And as laughable United were on saturday, it was clear that they were miles away from being match-fit. All though we are a much better organised side with superior individuals, I don't think we have had the time to get anywhere near the fitness we need either. In an ideal world our players should definitely had a couple of full games against somewhat decent teams before we embark on a competive game against a very intensive Wolves side, who has already looked good this season.

Wont blame anyone at the club if we don't look prepared tonight because the schedule from the restart has been a farce imo, but for the title race itd far from ideal if these first games ends up being throw-aways.

On the other hand, we looked superb after the restart last season after only playing ourselves, so who knows
We looked the fittest team in lockdown. I'm hoping they kept it up.

The more I think about the more I believe this is the best time to play them.
The first game against SHU can be a bit misleading, they got some quick early goals but were mostly bang average in the game. Last year they started slowly aswell. They have holes in the squad they haven't replaced yet.

Let's go at them from the start, first goal would do wonders for our lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.