Wolves (A) - Sat 17th Sept, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst ko time possible for me. Stuck in work with no stream so tinpot local radio old school commentary for me. Might knock off at half time and repair to the boozer for second half.

Bagfull for City today.

Pep trying to force £100 million Grealish into the starting eleven again today when it’s clear he isn’t suited for a left wing role. I understand the need of getting the clubs record signing going but please just try something else. At least play him in midfield with Kevin.

Realistic eleven:
Grealish - Haaland - Mahrez
Gundogan - Rodri - Kevin
Cancelo - Aké - Akanji - Stones

Fantasy line-up:
Alvarez - Haaland - Foden
Bernardo - Rodri - Kevin
Gomez - Aké - Akanji - Cancelo

Great read about the Nordic tap in merchant with some interesting info I hadn't heard about previously.

This made me smile -
reportedly setting a world record for the longest standing long jump for a five-year-old, 1.63 metres, in 2006.

Nice read, thanks.

Alti fan and Dipper England on VAR to beat as well today.

As the media keep talking up how Wolves can't score this match has got 6-5 written all over it.

Pep trying to force £100 million Grealish into the starting eleven again today when it’s clear he isn’t suited for a left wing role. I understand the need of getting the clubs record signing going but please just try something else. At least play him in midfield with Kevin.

Realistic eleven:
Grealish - Haaland - Mahrez
Gundogan - Rodri - Kevin
Cancelo - Aké - Akanji - Stones

Fantasy line-up:
Alvarez - Haaland - Foden
Bernardo - Rodri - Kevin
Gomez - Aké - Akanji - Cancelo
When did Pep say Grealish was starting. Any other players you can tell us are in the line up?

This will be a war of attrition , Wolves probably the most boring team in the league with a manager who is epitome of anti-football , would take a 1-0 or 2-0 and put more pressure on Klippety so he can spout some more lame excuses.
If we go eight points clear after just seven games it will maybe a wake up call for the Dippers feral support and the reality that they are only playing for a top four place alongside Spuds,Arse,Chavs and the Rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.