Wolves (A) - Sat 17th Sept, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's surprising how much Wolves appear to be struggling when you look through their squad.

They have a decent keeper in Jose Sa. Their full-backs Semedo and Ait-Nouri wouldn't look out of place in a top six side. Neves, Moutinho and Nunes has to be one of the best midfields in the league. And they have a lot of quality up front with Raul Jiminez, Neto, Traore and now Costa. I would've thought they'd be looking to at least finish in the top half with that squad, maybe even top eight.

It's surprising how much Wolves appear to be struggling when you look through their squad.

They have a decent keeper in Jose Sa. Their full-backs Semedo and Ait-Nouri wouldn't look out of place in a top six side. Neves, Moutinho and Nunes has to be one of the best midfields in the league. And they have a lot of quality up front with Raul Jiminez, Neto, Traore and now Costa. I would've thought they'd be looking to at least finish in the top half with that squad, maybe even top eight.

Is Traore still there?

Not lost in four so gathering form

big game this and a chance to hit the top of the league! Hope pep goes full tilt and the lads start fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.