Wolves (A) - Sat 17th Sept, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what min do we concede in this game? -:)

Jack has to start with Alvarez on the right.

Leave Bernie in the middle for Gundo.
why does Grealish have to start?

He was poor again tonight vs Dortmund....the other options we have in the middle and outwide are all better in every aspect

Tonight showed why he shouldnt be starting for us if anything.

He may be better centrally but every other option we have for central midfield is better at the moment and he will need to up his game considerably if he wants to play centrally as Foden, Gundo, Bernardo KDB etc are all streets ahead of him in terms of ability. Alvarez has shown in his brief cameos that he is a much better player already.

Grealish maybe needs time to come on from the bench when the pressure is off to play and start to enjoy his football and learn how to be an effective player in this team as upto now he hasnt shown it.

Ederson
Walker (if fit) Dias Ake Cancello
Rodri
Bernardo KDB
Alvarez Haaland Foden

We need energy vs Wolves and that team provides it...Grealish and Makrez at present are not providing it.

Referee: Anthony Taylor.
Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Tony Harrington.
VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan.

why does Grealish have to start?

He was poor again tonight vs Dortmund....the other options we have in the middle and outwide are all better in every aspect

Tonight showed why he shouldnt be starting for us if anything.

He may be better centrally but every other option we have for central midfield is better at the moment and he will need to up his game considerably if he wants to play centrally as Foden, Gundo, Bernardo KDB etc are all streets ahead of him in terms of ability. Alvarez has shown in his brief cameos that he is a much better player already.

Grealish maybe needs time to come on from the bench when the pressure is off to play and start to enjoy his football and learn how to be an effective player in this team as upto now he hasnt shown it.

Ederson
Walker (if fit) Dias Ake Cancello
Rodri
Bernardo KDB
Alvarez Haaland Foden

We need energy vs Wolves and that team provides it...Grealish and Makrez at present are not providing it.

The Grealish comment was tongue & cheek. I have been accused me of being a Jack fanboy so he can do no wrong and must start -:)

I do believe he will come good if he can become a bit more decisive when he is taking players on 1 v 1.

I can’t see pep starting Alveraz. Fuck knows why not as the lad is class.

The Grealish comment was tongue & cheek. I have been accused me of being a Jack fanboy so he can do no wrong and must start -:)

I do believe he will come good if he can become a bit more decisive when he is taking players on 1 v 1.

I can’t see pep starting Alveraz. Fuck knows why not as the lad is class.
Is he good 1vs1...seen very little evidence of it so far and the way teams line up against us that rarely happens.....If you are looking at players who are good 1vs1 then that is Bernardo and Foden...Sterlign when he was with us, Sane the same....
Grealish just iust isnt....He maintains possession by drawing fouls but that is about it.

Is he good 1vs1...seen very little evidence of it so far and the way teams line up against us that rarely happens.....If you are looking at players who are good 1vs1 then that is Bernardo and Foden...Sterlign when he was with us, Sane the same....
Grealish just iust isnt....He maintains possession by drawing fouls but that is about it.
I think there is a good player in there somewhere. I just think that his best position was at villa. Outside left doesn’t seem to suit him. It looks as though he gets caught in two minds when taking a shot or giving that killer pass. He needs to chill and go with the flow. Oh and Mahrez frustrates me. Has he ever played on the left for us because he doesn’t have a right foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.