Wolves (A) - Sat 17th Sept, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst light bulb pun from that lot?

I think we should have a photon it.

I still don’t think we’ve properly clicked this season yet. Fuck knows what our best team is, it seems like Pep is trying to find out himself. I don’t think the neutrals realise how much fluidity our team has, can’t be arsed to predict what the team will be. Would like to see Bernardo and Foden as wing back/winger hybrids like they were against Palance. Haaland and Alvarez up top.

I think there is a good player in there somewhere. I just think that his best position was at villa. Outside left doesn’t seem to suit him. It looks as though he gets caught in two minds when taking a shot or giving that killer pass. He needs to chill and go with the flow. Oh and Mahrez frustrates me. Has he ever played on the left for us because he doesn’t have a right foot.
That's actually a decent point, traditionally pep has always tended to play his wingers inverted so they can cut inside and potentially shoot as much as cross but now we have someone to cross to should we swap sides?

Hopefully today a copy of last seasons result. Don’t mind who scores them. Think it’ll be a tad harder tbf

And I can’t get rid of my wife. No matter electricians, fishermen, plummers, handymen or whatever. She like David Silva though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.