Wolves (A) - Sat 30th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said in an earlier post that I thought Phillips would start with Alvarez getting a rest. I guess Pep has just indicated exactly what he thinks of Phillips.
First time iv read a DM and a number 10 mentioned in the same post on this forum, I feel privileged :)

Lot of money for a squad player this lad might end up being
I believe we are easing him in while remaining respectful towards the more experienced players. Gvardiol was already selected as the 2nd best CB in the world (only behind Dias) and nominated for the Ballon d'Or. I think rotation is a sensible approach, especially in his 1st season. He hasn't had a proper pre-season with us either.

Should get the job done with that team

Cue 1-0 Wolves after 70 minutes

I believe we are easing him in while remaining respectful towards the more experienced players. Gvardiol was already selected as the 2nd best CB in the world (only behind Dias) and nominated for the Ballon d'Or. I think rotation is a sensible approach, especially in his 1st season. He hasn't had a proper pre-season with us either.

Only being eased in at LB as well at the moment, most thought including me he'd be a starter many more games, at CB

He's been getting decent service. Both Turner and the Zagreb keeper had good games against him
He has missed a few absolute gifts this season so I don’t think service has been the issue. Despite the misses I love the way he keeps his head and keeps looking for opport unities to score. One day soon he is going to score a boat load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.