Wolves (A) - Sat 30th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's team selection is the death knell for Phillips career under Pep , he obviously doesnt trust him , i can understand why Doku starts he is fully match fit whilst Jack is feeling his way back after an injury lay off , but a very strong team who should dispose of Wolves, We struggle to keep clean sheets so i expect Wolves to score , ive backed a 2-1 or 3-1 win which will put pressure on the Dippers for their trip to Spuds.
He’s barely played for 15 months and played midweek. Would his fitness be there for another start three days later?

Not saying that I think Phillips is playing well or will be here long term, but even if he’d had the game of his life the other night I doubt he’d have been selected today as he’s not physically ready for that yet.

No Phillips.
May as well leave in January if he can't get a game when Rodri is out.
He may as well have left in summer after a season when it was clear his attitude and skill level weren’t up to scratch. Instead he decided to stay and fritter away some more of his peak years pissing about at a club where he isnt respected.

He’s a laughing stock.

IM not surprised Phillips not playing he didn’t do enough v Newcastle. He did ok but pep & city need much more. he’s gone in January.

Every other midfielder we have inc Lewis are much better than him

Philips is and alway be used as a fill in sub , why do people expect any better?
Like when we scored loads and need some one to plug a hole.
Even if he’d been good for us since he signed, he’d only ever be here for rotation and the early rounds of the Cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.