Wolves (A) - Sat 30th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things I've been chewing over in my head is the concept of Doku and Grealish as a one two punch against smaller sides.

In essence you start Doku and use his speed to break down their bus parking. You then sub on Grealish (assuming we have built a couple goal lead) for his ball retainment ability to try to keep it away from the other team as you attempt to punch one more goal in.

Assuming Bernardo is out:
Ederson, Walker, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Kovacic, Nunes, Alvarez, Foden, Haaland and Doku. Think because Rodri is out though Pep will start Grealish over Doku or Alvarez.

Assuming Bernardo is out:
Ederson, Walker, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Kovacic, Nunes, Alvarez, Foden, Haaland and Doku. Think because Rodri is out though Pep will start Grealish over Doku or Alvarez.
yes I'd second that. But I do think now he is in his 3rd year at the peak of his career Jacky boy has to take these games by the scruff of the neck. This is a vital game because if we win it gives us a bit of insurance against the Arse where a draw would be a reasonable result.

I think Phillips will start on Saturday.

With Kovacic just coming back, i think he will get some minutes in the second half but we need him in the week and against the arse.

I'm going with:

...............Ederson...............
Walker...Akanji...Dias...Ake
.........Nunes....Phillips........
Doku.......Foden.....Grealish
...............Haaland...............

-------------Ederson
Walker---Dias---Gvardiol---Ake
---------Nunes---Kovacic
Foden-------Alvarez--------Doku
-------------Haaland

You’ve nailed the team in first post, should be too strong for Wolves.
Alvarez has played a ton. I'd like to see Grealish in that spot behind Haaland for a match...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.