Wolves (A) - Sun 20th Oct, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering if it might just be time to give James McAtee his chance. Phil hasn’t quite hit the heights of last season, and James appears to be in really good form, particularly so in the Under 21s.
He has an eye for goal and I’m sure is hungry to show us what he can do. Maybe give him a go as a number 10 against a Wolves team that are leaking goals.

Well Pep was a bit confusing then in the press conference. All the questions were about succession and Txixi leaving. But then he gave a cheeky smile at the end.

I’m wondering if it might just be time to give James McAtee his chance. Phil hasn’t quite hit the heights of last season, and James appears to be in really good form, particularly so in the Under 21s.
He has an eye for goal and I’m sure is hungry to show us what he can do. Maybe give him a go as a number 10 against a Wolves team that are leaking goals.
If its a choice of Phil not quite hitting the heights compared to James McAtee on top form i would go with Phil everyday of the week. It looks like Pep is managing Phil Foden's minutes minutes early on this season due to him playing 78 games last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.