Wolves (A) - Sun 20th Oct, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swap for Jonny boy then
We need to play Stones back into form and the only way of doing that is by game time, He's clearly been struggling in games of late, We all know what he's capable of when he's on it he's unbelievable.

It wasn't that long ago when Stones and Dias was our best defensive partnership, It can happen again.

Be interesting to see how the prem feels about us and what they instruct the reffing team and var to do today regards game management . I think this one will be reffed straight and fair, simply because they have seen our legal attack team and know City have the taste for litigation. I think the prem will want to just get this game out the way with little fuss over controversial decisions.

We need to play Stones back into form and the only way of doing that is by game time, He's clearly been struggling in games of late, We all know what he's capable of when he's on it he's unbelievable.

It wasn't that long ago when Stones and Dias was our best defensive partnership, It can happen again.

Hopefully, I just don't have faith he can play back to back games anymore without pulling up lame. I think Akanji is much better defensively aswell and we need his pace. A fit Stones would be our best shot at filling the Rodri hole alongside Kovacic though for sure.

Johnny has to play with no Rodri. Our best optional filling that role both defensively and offensively with his passing range. Big performance needed as possible point drop for both Arsenal and Pool. Hopefully see Kev back also!

Be interesting to see how the prem feels about us and what they instruct the reffing team and var to do today regards game management . I think this one will be reffed straight and fair, simply because they have seen our legal attack team and know City have the taste for litigation. I think the prem will want to just get this game out the way with little fuss over controversial decisions.

The referees are all just shit. There's not a big overarching conspiracy. Every single team in the League thinks they are hard done to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.