Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly so.. im glad he's stopped tge body checking business ..it always looks such a terrible way. To foul..checking a player sprunting makes them fly in the air for 5 yards..yellow or red all day
Btw I’m worried sick that he will do that at some point! I imagine knowing we have some margin for error Pep will keep Ake back for West Ham.

Btw I’m worried sick that he will do that at some point! I imagine knowing we have some margin for error Pep will keep Ake back for West Ham.
There seems like a white knuckle ride at wolves. Eddie flying out 2 0 up was the worst recent times.. what a Friday night that was.. please lads show some mettle and get your heads on it... 1: 1 i think.

It will be very tough tomorrow. They don't concede many. Just about one goal per fixture across the season and the 4th best goals conceded in the league. We absolutely need to take all our chances

There seems like a white knuckle ride at wolves. Eddie flying out 2 0 up was the worst recent times.. what a Friday night that was.. please lads show some mettle and get your heads on it... 1: 1 i think.
My head says we will start fast and win 3-1. My heart on the other hand thinks we will be all over the place at the back. We are 1.3 on Betfair and 85% chance of winning the league. That's the reality.

A win would be very nice tomorrow, as we have a potentially much tougher game on Sunday. Just checked on West Ham and they have scored in every home league game this season, and will be still chasing Europe. One game at a time though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.