Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like groundhog day on here. Before the Leeds match then the Newcastle match, people were flapping, saying these were gonna be really hard games. We won both with an aggregate score of 9-0. Have faith blues, we've got this.
its funny the nerves is on anther level from some posters we will win easy tomorrow

I can see why some are suggesting we should play Rodri next to Laporte and Gundogan as the number 6 but I think it would be too disruptive.

Fernandinho at centre back obviously isn't ideal but at least that way it's only the defense that gets disrupted rather than the defence AND the midfield. I don't think it would be wise to break up the Rodri-Bernardo-KDB midfield that has been so successful this season.

Hopefully it's only for one game and Ake is back for West Ham.
Rodri centre back..midfield three of fern,kdb , bernardo is the way pep will go.

Cant play Fern from the start..he is a real liability now... he's far too slow .. red card definitely if he plays more than 50 minutes. Please Pep do not go down the 'experience route' tomorrow.....could really de- rail us. Love fern but just cant play at this level anymore.... no shane in that I mean so many have retired at mid 30' s please bow out with cameo for 15 mins when all is safe last game of season
It’s painful to admit but I think you’re right. There’s no way rodders should be accommodating anyone. He’s the most important player now imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.