Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep talked about Rodri potentially playing centre back. I ****ing well hope not because that would likely mean Gundo playing holding mid, which as we have seen previously is a disaster waiting to happen.

If Ake is not fit, we should play Fern at centre back IMO. His pace may be gone but his brain hasn't and he can still put it about.

Reckon it will be the back 4 that finished against Newcastle. If Rodri was really an option he would have slotted in there on Sunday.

One advantage of having Ferny is his ability on the ball. A few beauties pinged over the top to stretch that Wolves defence. Pep always did want a team full of midfielders.

I'm less nervous about our defence and more nervous about us breaking down theirs. You just know they will be defending for their lives and throwing their bodies in front of every shot. An early goal would really help us.

Often wonder about the team's travel arrangements for games like this, only a short trip for an evening k.o. Have they been in a hotel in Wolverhampton for the past 24 hours or allowed to stay comfortably at home last night, then just an hour on the coach down the M6 this afternoon?

Very nervous. Just looking for any little advantage.
Has there manager tested negative today ?
I know he was still testing positive yesterday

Often wonder about the team's travel arrangements for games like this, only a short trip for an evening k.o. Have they been in a hotel in Wolverhampton for the past 24 hours or allowed to stay comfortably at home last night, then just an hour on the coach down the M6 this afternoon?
There at the travel lodge mate, Pep's driving one the mini buses to the ground, leaving at 4 to avoid the rush hour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.