Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the game that could win us the league, it is vital the team turn up tonight. No encouragement to the Scouse Twats.
As Hilda Ogden would have said, I resemble that comment. Our team may lose the odd game, it happens, but the inference that they don’t turn up to games is bollocks

I didn’t get why Gerrard took off his DM Marvellous (whatever his surname) who was having a good game, and replace him with an inexperienced 18 year old on 60 mins, for me that weakened Villa in the middle of the park and dippers scored 5 mins later.
Think you might have answered your own question mate

They stank the place out earlier in the season when we played them at home. Hoping they won't be as defensive or start time-wasting from kick-off in front of their own fans. Don't want to see that cnut Coady smiling at the end of the game.
If they want to get in Europe they have to try and win, but I guess it’s how they try and win, which will probably be to sit deep and try and nick one. Would be nice if Jimenez threw a tantrum and got sent off again

Anyone know how Harwood-bellis loan spell went, was he good, it must be over now, is he back , if he’s been playing championship games and we are thinking of using mbete or Egan, then is he in the mix
He was loaned for the season so don’t think he is elegible. And Pep wouldn’t play him anyway in a game of this magnitude

Let’s stay focused and professional.
Hit them early hopefully and then nothing stupid until they mess up late in the game. See home our advantage.

They stank the place out earlier in the season when we played them at home. Hoping they won't be as defensive or start time-wasting from kick-off in front of their own fans. Don't want to see that cnut Coady smiling at the end of the game.
Had a row with one of their supporters at Piccadilly Met station, he was mocking our team and saying we were not fit to be Champions.

I replied that I would’t want to watch football like that every week.

Nervous by the lack of defenders tonight. Wish Stones and Walker were fit for these two away battles coming up.

Hoping the lads will see us through. Big result at the weekend, Liverpool dropping points v Spurs and the Haaland signing had given us a a big boost after Madrid, so hopefully we'll ride along the wave and get 6 out of 6 in the next 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.