Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon it will be the back 4 that finished against Newcastle. If Rodri was really an option he would have slotted in there on Sunday.

One advantage of having Ferny is his ability on the ball. A few beauties pinged over the top to stretch that Wolves defence. Pep always did want a team full of midfielders.
Rodri will becentre back with fern, bernardo, and kdb in midfield

What is Stones injury this time?, he always seems to be out injured . Just for curiosity how many games has Stones actually for us this season ?

There at the travel lodge mate, Pep's driving one the mini buses to the ground, leaving at 4 to avoid the rush hour :)
Luxury.
But at least if they didn't stay at home last night they won't be worn out from their night-time romantic exertions.

Bear in mind it will likely be Wolves fitness coach taking charge today, Bruno Lage has COVID and hasn't conducted any training sessions due to it. They are also missing Kilman and Semedo, last game against Chelsea was their only good one, and that was mostly towards the end of second half to tie the game. I'd say they are hurt in their team prep as much as us. So I'm confident, we should be able to manage today, just no silly errors and should be fine.

26 games, only 13 in the league. Has struggled with niggles his whole career. Muscular issue was about all I got from Pep's conference. Not sure what muscle!
I know he is a quality player but his injury record is very concerning for the most part, Dias got injured because he's played a lot so it is understandable, Aké is fine too, Laporte also rather fit now after a huge ACL injury but Stones since he's joined has been the same, great when playing but sudden injury and out.

What is Stones injury this time?, he always seems to be out injured . Just for curiosity how many games has Stones actually for us this season ?
Difficult to answer your question as you omit a key word. Assuming it’s ‘missed’, then he hasn’t been in the match day squad 15 times this season, though not all of those absences can be attributed to physical injuries. I believe we have had 58 fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.