Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferny in defence is a massive problem. The first yard is in his head obvs but I suspect he may get caught napping/for pace if we're not careful.

I see us drawing if not winning. God forbid we lose though!

Cmoooooon City!!!! Cmon!

can’t see pinning their fullbacks back will be a problem tonight, pretty sure it’ll be breaking them down that’s the issue
I’m sure they will be looking to ping plenty of crosses in having watched the Madrid game & given our line up, so I deffo see that as an important part of our set up, they will also have a big threat from set pieces so no silly fouls in wide areas or cheap corners

Ferny in defence is a massive problem. The first yard is in his head obvs but I suspect he may get caught napping/for pace if we're not careful.

I see us drawing if not winning. God forbid we lose though!

Cmoooooon City!!!! Cmon!
I get it that Dinho isn't the best case scenario but the title will be won or lost by our attacking players, there isn't an opponent left that City shouldn't score at least 3 against. It's their job to make any defensive shortcomings meaningless.

Hard to predict how Wolves will play. Their season has been so inconsistent but I was surprised how negative they were in the Etihad match. Thought we were lucky to get a pen that day but like to think we’d have broken them down once Imminez was sent off.
Weve had some strange games against them - Boly sent off in one game and hand balling it into the goal in the 1-1. Then there was that horrible performance when we had 10 men and were 2 nil up
Indeed,always seems to be something dramatic happening in our games with them ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.