Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a winger with the stat's of a striker. Absolutely nothing wrong with his performances.
There is plenty wrong with his performances that his admittedly superb goal contributions mask.

He gives the ball away or falls over more often than not,he rarely defends from the front,he runs down blind alleys,his passing is poor,and he offers nothing in terms of leading from the front when the chips are down.

He's a strange pick against a side that will want a scrap.

Exchanging views is one thing but ripping him before a ball is kicked is not a view. Not being a happy clapper either I shouted FFS enough times or moan like fuck if Cancelo tries one of the weak as fuck midfield flicks but I don’t get on them before the ref as even blown for the start.
But these opinions are based on him being selected, because that is what the discussion is about. On recent form I have little confidence in him (but I hope he rams that down my throat tonight) and I would have preferred to have had either Grealish or Jesus in the starting eleven and these are my thoughts before kick off. Why do you object so strongly to what is a personal opinion? Look at the thoughts and lack of confidence about Fernandinho, I am quite relaxed about him being selected, think he will stroll around at the back and control the game, just what we need.

Karen Carnage on sky " City are vunerable when they are in possession"da fuq??????????

We just need a win, i just have a bad feeling that a lot of dodgy decisions will be coming our way tonight, an early goal is needed tonight, they will try and waste time from 1st minute to the last, so an early goal may put paid to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.