Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a winger with the stat's of a striker. Absolutely nothing wrong with his performances.
I like Raheem he's been sensational since he has signed for us especially under Pep he has improved dramatically. Yes he can be frustrating at times I don't think he's ever going to be that prolific on front of goal as in "confident he'll score when he's in on goal" I think he's much better on instinct having no time to think. We can never fault gis work rate it's always brilliant, I think he has been poor just before the Leeds game he looked low on confidence but the Leeds and Newcastle games he has been very good.

No it’s not, for some it’s a pathological hatred.
Maybe, maybe not? But he does still miss far too many chances and concede possession too easily. I appreciate this maybe ab opinion which is contrary to your own, but that is the whole purpose of a forum is it not, to share and exchange views, It does not mean that those who disagree with you are pathological haters does it?

I like Raheem he's been sensational since he has signed for us especially under Pep he has improved dramatically. Yes he can be frustrating at times I don't think he's ever going to be that prolific on front of goal as in "confident he'll score when he's in on goal" I think he's much better on instinct having no time to think. We can never fault gis work rate it's always brilliant, I think he has been poor just before the Leeds game he looked low on confidence but the Leeds and Newcastle games he has been very good.
He’s certainly a confidence player-Pep knows him best, when he’s in form you play him.

Indeed,always seems to be something dramatic happening in our games with them ..
One thing you can be sure of Wolves is that they don’t let their heads go down - they keep going as they did against Chelsea. We need to be right on it tonight- even if we’re a couple up

Maybe, maybe not? But he does still miss far too many chances and concede possession too easily. I appreciate this maybe ab opinion which is contrary to your own, but that is the whole purpose of a forum is it not, to share and exchange views, It does not mean that those who disagree with you are pathological haters does it?

Exchanging views is one thing but ripping him before a ball is kicked is not a view. Not being a happy clapper either I shouted FFS enough times or moan like fuck if Cancelo tries one of the weak as fuck midfield flicks but I don’t get on them before the ref as even blown for the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.