Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Ederson
Cancelo...fernandinho...laporte...zinchenko
..............Rodri
Debruyne.............silva
mahrez................foden
.............Grealish
With so many injury at the back. Hope this will be good enough. We are a bit short at he back. Ake is not that fit either.
Don't like the look of that back 4.
Still we'll just have to get on with it

You really think that Gerrard will have his players try against them lot? He will probably play himself in goal just to be sure.
Gerrard will have no say once the players get on the pitch. I really don’t think he’ll do anything to help tbe Dippers, as a Manager he’s at the beginning of his career, the Dippers are not relevant to him, (hopefully).

I hope Aka is fit enough to play. We know we play a high back line and they are so well drilled. I feel Aka will have been more involved with perfecting that than Ferno. Also, Laporte plays right side for Spain and will be comfortable there.

Gerrard will have no say once the players get on the pitch. I really don’t think he’ll do anything to help tbe Dippers, as a Manager he’s at the beginning of his career, the Dippers are not relevant to him, (hopefully).
I hope so. He picks the team and sets the tactics though. All he need do is make them slightly susceptible to the hoofball lump it forward style they play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.