Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

RAWK …

Is the robot a bit of a flat track bully? Always banging in hat-tricks against the teams down the bottom.

Never scored at Old Trafford, Anfield, Stamford Bridge, in Charity Shield or barely touched the ball in those games. United at home he banged them in but United were rotten that day.

It doesn't matter if he scored 40-50 league goals if he's not scoring in the big games they won't catch Arsenal.

And …

He is. The smaller teams are just happy to be sharing a pitch with him as opposed to actually doing their job and preventing him scoring.
He'd offer nothing to a side that doesn't create tap in after tap in.

He’s just a 25 goal (so far) tap in merchant lads and lasses.
Ha ha. They're a funny bunch. Erling is only 9 goals away from being equal to their entire tally for the season.

Not seen a team play so many low vertical passes into feet through the middle against us in a long time. Thought wolves attacking play (what there was of it) was set up fairly well with both wingers and full backs pressed against the touchline, creating the space against us.

We tried the same play with Rico and Mahrez three times and didn't pull it off, try it once with kdb and it leads to a goal.

Thought we were fairly slow and laboured first half up until the goal but much better second half.

Grealish and Mahrez with great performances again, although tired into the second half.

Haaland could not score again this season and I still think he'd end up with the golden boot, what a finisher.

Not sure about gundo. Not sure what he offers. Missed a sitter. Didn’t thread any passes to haaland unlike kdb and didn’t help rodri in the middle. His passing is neat and tidy but it’s mostly backwards and slow. That’s why we don’t create much. How many assists and goals has he got this season?
Rag !

Show that form against Arsenal and we'll beat them twice, and to be honest I think a win and a draw against them will be enough. I think the Rags will turn them over today.

There's half a bloody season left and we've not even played them yet! If we don't win the league it will be based how we perform from now not the first half of the season.
Nah its based on every game in the season until you win it. I'm pretty sure they don't reset the table after 19 games:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.