Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Just watched the highlights. How that foul on Jack isn't a penalty is beyond me. Bloke deserved a goal today too, he was excellent.

The bit I liked though was Haaland pointing to Riyad after his third and making it very clear to everyone who deserved the credit. He's a class act is our Norwegian Destroyer of Worlds.

Last edited:
Not sure about gundo. Not sure what he offers. Missed a sitter. Didn’t thread any passes to haaland unlike kdb and didn’t help rodri in the middle. His passing is neat and tidy but it’s mostly backwards and slow. That’s why we don’t create much. How many assists and goals has he got this season?
Hahaha hahahaha hahaha

Good win, great three points, better energy and intensity from the start but other than Haaland we were not clinical in their box at all.

Other than our first goal, we didn’t create a lot and we were gifted two goals by Wolves with a penalty and a pass straight to us in their box. Could have been a tougher game than it needed to be if it wasn’t for Wolves’ generosity due to our lack of killer instinct through our own creativity.

I thought Wolves did well until we scored, but then seemed to lose their interest in getting anything after that. Confidence is fragile down the bottom I suppose.

Stones was class, Rodri and de Bruyne were good, Haaland had about half a dozen touches and got a hattrick haha… and the atmosphere was good today!

Good win, great three points, better energy and intensity from the start but other than Haaland we were not clinical in their box at all.

Other than our first goal, we didn’t create a lot and we were gifted two goals by Wolves with a penalty and a pass straight to us in their box. Could have been a tougher game than it needed to be if it wasn’t for Wolves’ generosity due to our lack of killer instinct through our own creativity.

I thought Wolves did well until we scored, but then seemed to lose their interest in getting anything after that. Confidence is fragile down the bottom I suppose.

Stones was class, Rodri and de Bruyne were good, Haaland had about half a dozen touches and got a hattrick haha… and the atmosphere was good today!
Thought we looked leggy last 20 mins. Good win though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.