Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

It's all about that final pass with this C8ty team

Get it right it's game over

Thought the press was outstanding at times today, players were knackered but kept on

My wife has now been to 3 games this year & 3 hatricks from Haaland :)

Thought Pep kept Rodri on to long today & Mahrez but who am I to criticise

Back 5 today much better & Ake is just playing with confidence

Dias will struggle to get games imo, Akanji & now Jonny Stones are definitely No 1 choice

Next few weeks will see what's happening

I can honestly see Arteta giving up the FA Cup next week meaning resting lots of his squad ready for the League match

Mahrez & Jack going to take some moving right now can only see Phill benched untill his head gets sorted

Fucking women or football Phil??
dias walks straight back into this team

It's all about that final pass with this C8ty team

Get it right it's game over

Thought the press was outstanding at times today, players were knackered but kept on

My wife has now been to 3 games this year & 3 hatricks from Haaland :)

Thought Pep kept Rodri on to long today & Mahrez but who am I to criticise

Back 5 today much better & Ake is just playing with confidence

Dias will struggle to get games imo, Akanji & now Jonny Stones are definitely No 1 choice

Next few weeks will see what's happening

I can honestly see Arteta giving up the FA Cup next week meaning resting lots of his squad ready for the League match

Mahrez & Jack going to take some moving right now can only see Phill benched untill his head gets sorted

Fucking women or football Phil??
What's the apparent family situation with Foden? He was in the stadium, but details are sketchy as to why he wasn't in the squad...

I thought as good as Rico looked, that was telling.
He had put in several overhit crosses from the same spot, but Kev takes his position once and bang. Pinpoint accuracy.

The kid will learn.

yeah, the lad got a big future

I think it was the knock he picked up sort of stopped him running inside to take that ball off Mahrez, but like you said a couple of crosses he sort of overhit you could put down to him being young and learning, But KDB did not break his stride just hit it first time pinpoint for Haaland,

Very good win today and many forget the game on was Thursday night vs spurs, so we had to dig very deep with an early kick off on Sunday,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.