Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

The linesman gambled but was proved right but there’s no clear and obvious rule on offside, the use the lines and you’re either off or onside nothing about clear and obvious. That’s supposed to referee to errors by the match referee but interpreted really badly in the premier league.
thought we had new thicker line or is that only at OT

great win, lots of players giving solid/good performances. The Grealish/Mahrez combo, so widely lambasted on here pre WC, is proving to be the most reliable wide combination. Rodri is essential as Phillips is stull playing catch up. KdB seems to be in a world of his own, for better or worse.

Not sure why Wolves didnt play Podence from the start, looked to be the only one capable of actually shooting.

He lost control 7 and a half minutes in when trying to have a word with the wolves player and the player just kept walking off and giving hand gestures back to the ref.

There was also the wrestling in the box several times from the same free kick that he kept bottling decisions on. Fairly sure he had blown the whistle for the kick to ve taken when it was happening.

Weak man getting zero respect from the beginning of the game.

No coincidence that after letting the wolves players off they then go and take out gundogan. Could have been avoided.
Yes i clocked the wolves player just walking away.
Ref walked to him in the end

No way he goes back to the youth team setup. It is remarkable that the manager sent him into battle again after the huge shift he put in against Spuds. Of course Walker will interchange with him but no way he sits permanently on the bench.

the signs were in full show vs wolves that maybe it was a little bit too much by pep to keep him in after the bashing he took vs spurs, pep does not like to burn young talent out, he will now wrap him up in cotton and maybe send him back to the youth setup or just keep him in the squad

Definitely proved he’s worthy of a place in the squad. Played well in games against big teams, not just random league cup appearances or out.

Now if Pep wants full control of the game and stop players from turning off, this can not happen,
I totally understand your view, in fact it's the right way, but does pep want his cake and eat it with the players and the fans, Games can fizz out at 3.0 up and players don't need to be playing and then fans will turn off go home early or just watch their phones and go for a piss or drink,

maybe it was all just a bit of mind games by pep, but the fans booing took a hell of stick by the media and some city fans as well, once you get into a mind set of turning off even if you're winning then trouble is just around the corner,

would we have got a different reaction at half-time 2.0 down to spurs if we just sat on our hands and do nothing
pep and the players needed a kick up the arse, and it come from the stands and not the half-time talk by pep, in fact we did the team talk for him
Well that is bollocks , it is a long season , we dont need to do anything at three nil up but coast , give players off the bench some mins , nothing they do is good enough for some

Well that is bollocks , it is a long season , we dont need to do anything at three nil up but coast , give players off the bench some mins , nothing they do is good enough for some

that's not want I was saying ? coasting and turning off or bringing on the subs is right at 3.0 up,
what I was quoting was pep, who said he does not want to see players coasting or turning in any game.

that's not want I was saying ? coasting and turning off or bringing on the subs is right at 3.0 up,
what I was quoting was pep, who said he does not want to see players coasting or turning in any game.
i dont think he is talking about yesterdays type performance , he wants a proper performance to get the game won , not what we did v spurs , coasting after the game is won against some teams is fine so long as we have been aggressive and fought for it

City have included the penalty shout on Grealish in the highlights on the official website. Can't believe MotD didn't have it in theirs. Watch it and make your own mind up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.