Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

He lost control 7 and a half minutes in when trying to have a word with the wolves player and the player just kept walking off and giving hand gestures back to the ref.

There was also the wrestling in the box several times from the same free kick that he kept bottling decisions on. Fairly sure he had blown the whistle for the kick to ve taken when it was happening.

Weak man getting zero respect from the beginning of the game.

No coincidence that after letting the wolves players off they then go and take out gundogan. Could have been avoided.

I totally forgot about the stones' pen shout, it was held up once and then the ref blew his whistle and again stones goes down, the referee was blaming stones for trying to get a pen hahaha

I sit in CB Level 2 and had a Birds Eye view of Rico's play in the first half, he didn't have the opportunity to do that, he lost possession just twice I think and was suffering from the battering he got from the Spuds on Thursday. He didn't have "numerous" opportunities to play the ball to Haaland but his play is nearly always positively forward thinking.

Yep, Rico was doing OK until he took another smash by a wolves player and it sort of knock all the stuffing out of him
I will say when KDB took over his slot when taking the ball from Mahrez inside the game changed and one great cross to Haaland and goal

Rico Lewis is one for the future and I think he will now be rested from the first team and back in the youth team or on the bench for Walker,

I totally forgot about the stones' pen shout, it was held up once and then the ref blew his whistle and again stones goes down, the referee was blaming stones for trying to get a pen hahaha
Can’t be a pen if the ball’s not in play, which is when the corner is taken, not when the ref blows his whistle

I sit in CB Level 2 and had a Birds Eye view of Rico's play in the first half, he didn't have the opportunity to do that, he lost possession just twice I think and was suffering from the battering he got from the Spuds on Thursday. He didn't have "numerous" opportunities to play the ball to Haaland but his play is nearly always positively forward thinking.
Top of SSL3 mate and he did, he was finding loads of space in the middle and the pass was on a few times, im not criticising the lad as he probably isn’t confident enough to make it

Top of SSL3 mate and he did, he was finding loads of space in the middle and the pass was on a few times, im not criticising the lad as he probably isn’t confident enough to make it
We'll agree to disagree, I think Rico is always looking to go forward but he didn't have much choice, he's an exceptional talent for an 18 year old and we're lucky to have him.

Yep, Rico was doing OK until he took another smash by a wolves player and it sort of knock all the stuffing out of him
I will say when KDB took over his slot when taking the ball from Mahrez inside the game changed and one great cross to Haaland and goal

Rico Lewis is one for the future and I think he will now be rested from the first team and back in the youth team or on the bench for Walker,
You could be right and I doubt he'll play against the Tarquins but he's a proper talent who Pep will nurture, he'll definitely be an England regular as well, I've no doubt about that.

play to the whistle ? so you can thump somebody before a corner is taken
This is the anomaly of the law as that is classed as violent conduct and a player can be sent of for that. Tugging a shirt before the whistle is blown is ok though.

This is the Mahrez offside the lino flags for, ridiculous he could determine that, he was guessing and VAR Ref England can't over rule as it's not clear and obvious. Why didn't the Lino just keep his flag down and let VAR rule? I think the goal would have stood.

Attachments

• 2C484AA5-1478-44E6-8FC3-AA76E9A5CC77.jpeg
    2C484AA5-1478-44E6-8FC3-AA76E9A5CC77.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 53

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.