Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

Can't grumble at a 3-0 win. Thought we took the foot off the gas a bit in the second half but we might need to save their legs in some games. Makes sense, if we plan on going all the way in the cups.

Take the 3 points, was expecting a very tricky game tonight against a very resilient Wolves team who are hard to break down. We started very well and after the sending off we never looked in trouble and controlled the game very well. Boys all looked hungry tonight and right up for the title fight.

I hope Ederson doesn't get shit for that succession of mid field passes. I could easily see the press saying he was disrespectng the Wolves.

Who cares?

3-0 up and the worlds best keeper at that sort of thing so take the piss.

They would if they could and no one would bat an eye lid.

Great result keeps the pressure on. De bruyne looks hungry and can't help feeling he's gonna drag us to a title this season. I wonder if palace get a player sent off, just so diverpool can add to their goal difference;-)

Wouldn’t normally do this, but my son is desperate for views on his YouTube channel, for whatever reason, so if anyone fancies watching a blurred video of Gabriel Jesus’ penalty from the opposite end of the ground, he’d greatly appreciate it! Cheers.

Don't feed the nepotism ;)

Wouldn’t normally do this, but my son is desperate for views on his YouTube channel, for whatever reason, so if anyone fancies watching a blurred video of Gabriel Jesus’ penalty from the opposite end of the ground, he’d greatly appreciate it! Cheers.

The perks of being el jefe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.