Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Get off your high horse. This is a forum where people give their opinions and have discussions. I stated we could have used that money for a position we really needed players. But you read it how you want.
Read my comment. What high horse ? You have your opinion - as do 50-odd thousand match going fans. When I'm at the stadium, I hear opinions like yours and plenty that don't agree.

What the hell was Keown on about when he said 'I'm worried about Rodri' as though he's some Fred type player.....

I was following the action on bet365 website and put a quid on Wolves at 55 minutes they were 19-1 for the win,cashed out a tenner when they scored and put a quid on Newcastle and then did the same,had a feeling it was going to be one of those days,Wolves will keep surprising a lot of teams.

They knew we needed central defenders they've only them self to blame for the predicament were in
A normal coach would have signed a CB, but Pep is no normal coach. He innovates and will do it his way. However, that said, FFP is the reason given for no CB signing. And don't forget that there aren't too many CBs out there who play the Pep way. Much as it annoys me to say so, Maguire would have suited us far more than he suits Manure.

I was following the action on bet365 website and put a quid on Wolves at 55 minutes they were 19-1 for the win,cashed out a tenner when they scored and put a quid on Newcastle and then did the same,had a feeling it was going to be one of those days,Wolves will keep surprising a lot of teams.

Except liverpool

Pep has to trust the youngsters, every other manager in the prem is trusting theirs, why not us?

Spot on, I really don’t understand what Pep is waiting for. It can’t get any worse than Otamendi.

Depending on Stones and whether he will be fit or not, I do believe Garcia could get the nod ahead of Otamendi against Palace.
I fkng hope so.

A normal coach would have signed a CB, but Pep is no normal coach. He innovates and will do it his way. However, that said, FFP is the reason given for no CB signing. And don't forget that there aren't too many CBs out there who play the Pep way. Much as it annoys me to say so, Maguire would have suited us far more than he suits Manure.

He's better than otamendi

Spot on, I really don’t understand what Pep is waiting for. It can’t get any worse than Otamendi.

Depending on Stones and whether he will be fit or not, I do believe Garcia could get the nod ahead of Otamendi against Palace.
I fkng hope so.
Hopefully. Otamendi has to be held accountable for his very poor performances this season instead of getting away with it by starting constantly.

Garcia could not do any worse than Ota vs Wolves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.