Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

No. Because it was on side.
Lolol. Mate. That was the absolute worst thing to happen to your argument. Linesman gave it off. But it was on but the lines but it was off in the 1st half coz the linesman gave it off but it was on in the 2nd half coz the linesman gave it off but it was on. Hahhahaha. Give it up.

The cynic in me knows this run can’t last forever, and almost want us to lose a game like this to “use up” a loss and save the wins for more important games.

However, long may this run continue! Then Wrap up the league, forget about a huge points total and save players for the cup competitions.

Three more points. Seemed to make hard work of it until they scored but job done in the end. Mahrez superb! I’ll never believe Laporte was offside because it was his arm, and even then they manipulated the lines, so glad it didn’t cost us in the end.

Now we absolutely must get three points at the weekend. Whatever it takes.

Great 3 points, but we were made to work for it, albeit we were a class apart for most of the game.

Mahrez and Sterling were our 2 standout players tonight and I thought Raheem had his best game for a while. Same result on Saturday please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.