Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

You could say that.

From RAWK....

The absolute obscenity of the commentators making out this is a normal season and normal circumstances in order to lick the corrupt arsehole of Man City....'a remarkable achievement' 'a truly incredible run' etc....fuck off you gravy train riding cnuts..
I have never met a Scouser i didnt want to beat shit out of.

I have a Pathological hatred of them.

Horrible people.

That attacking display was honestly one of our best ever under Pep. The relentless of our pressing to sustain attacks, coupled with our movement was incredible. It was slightly nervy as we needed that second goal, but the way in which we attacked was genuinely incredible to watch.

Mahrez was magnificent, KDB close to his best and Sterling was excellent too.

You could say that.

From RAWK....

The absolute obscenity of the commentators making out this is a normal season and normal circumstances in order to lick the corrupt arsehole of Man City....'a remarkable achievement' 'a truly incredible run' etc....fuck off you gravy train riding cnuts..
I love football fans. We'd be saying the same if it was them. In fact we did, last season.

You could say that.

From RAWK....

I must say I find that a hugely underwhelming comment from a mentality monster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.